Monday, June 30, 2008

Ok now it's just getting a little silly

Well today the Lord took my wallet from me. Somehow it fell out of my pocket while I was on the bus. I looked everywhere and talked to the driver but it's gone.

Fortunately I only had 20 euros in cash, but it still stinks because I had a lot of other important stuff in there including my checking card, insurance cards and everything else that normally is in a wallet. I think that God is teaching me a lesson about my stuff. First my luggage got lost (technically it's not lost, but I haven't seen it in 4 weeks and I haven't heard from the airline in 8 days.) But not only are all of my clothes probably gone forever, my wallet is gone too.

It's cool though. I am starting to realize that money isn't all that important. And what better way to learn that than to get stranded in Europe with no clothes or money?

3 comments:

steviesmall said...

"The Lord took my wallet..." Nice. I might offer a counter suggestion that the Lord is teaching you to learn how to stop losing it.
Love, Steve (a.k.a. Dad)

Anna said...

It would happen to you....

Matt said...

The Lord can stiff you sometimes. I'm reading everything you post, Zay, so keep 'em comin. I'm in Dublin right now, and I'd love to come and see you, but I doubt it will happen. Take care.