Monday, May 5, 2008

Watch out World


As this wonderful 2008 summer began, I though to myself, “what can I possibly do with 4 month of time off from school?” The first thing that came to mind was work. Maybe construction? But I can work for the next 70 years of my life. Why now? I’m young, hot and fresh.

Speaking of being young, hot and fresh, the second thing that came to mind was picking up chicks. That is something that any man should find admirable, trolling the beach in my Land Rover looking for the next fine honey. But is it worth it? Probably not. What if I end up like the great Arthur Fozarelli? Old and lonely?

Speaking of lonely, the third thing I thought of was Spain. What if I go out of the country for two months and learn Spanish? Sure it would be nice to spend the summer cruising for chicks, but in the long run, knowing Spanish could be huge. Think of all the Spanish babes that I will be able to woo in their own language! The possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

C Nystrom said...

you are ridiculous zay... i love you.

Unknown said...

i'm pretty sure it's foNzarelli.